Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Honda CB400 LAMS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by NUT, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time to sell the CB400 - I don't get time to ride it any more and a pending move means it is time to try and move it to someone who will get some use out of it.

2009 HONDA CB 400 (LAM's approved)

PRICE: $7500 ono

Only 5644 KM's
    Registered until 26 Feb 2015

This bike was purchased as a learner’s bike 4 years ago. The CB400 is considered as one of the best choices for a LAMS bike (as if you guys didn’t already know that!). The lower end of the rev band is quite docile and perfect for a learner. Those who want to ride it harder can use it in the upper end of the rev band where the power band kicks in - those that have the CB 400 can attest to how easy it is to ride and the fun that can be had in this upper end. It is perfect for a general commute or learner rider.

This bike has only a few very minor scuffs and has never been dropped. It has had very little use and is as good as any second hand bike you’ll find either online or in a bike shop. I believe the (pearl) white colour scheme was only around for a few years, and may have even stopped in 2009. In any case, I have never seen another white CB400 like this one.

Tyres are in great shape, battery replaced late 2013.

After market staintune exhaust gives bike a fantastic note.

Honda factory screen as seen in photos.

Oxford carry bag and full bike cover included.

I’ll also throw in a Magnum 3032 disc lock to make your investment a little more secure.

Bike is stock apart from those upgrades.

Advertised here at the moment, but I’ll be putting it on other sites in the next week or so.

The bike is in Lindfield NSW area (Sydney North Shore).

PM me for contact number.

IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0546.JPG IMG_0548.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0550.JPG IMG_0551.JPG
  2. Lovely bike, I'm sure you will miss it, goodluck with the sale
  3. Still looks shmicko. Nice in white. Good Luck. The CB400 is a great bike. Not that I am biased in any way...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.