Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Ducati Monster 696+

Discussion in 'Archived' started by phojomark, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all.

Up for sale is my partners 2009 Ducati Monster 696+. $7500 or nearest offer. Located in South Kingsville. PM me for contact details or photos.

This bike is not LAMS.

I hate to see it go but it hasn't had the riding it deserves the last couple of years so it's time to let it move to a new home.

Purchased by us for her, a female rider, at 600kms old. It's now at 10,350kms.

It was amongst other reasons chosen for it's height and weight - it's great for shorter riders. It's original seat has been professionally scalloped to bring the seat height down even further - making it a great option if you're looking for a 'big' bike but are struggling with the height of bikes. It also comes with a second seat, the Ducati touring seat, a $450 accessory, if you don't like the standard seat.

All maintenance has been performed, it has been regularly serviced - most recently in September 2014. It is running beautifully. It has never been a commuter, only a weekend fun bike and the majority of its kms are open road touring kms. The front Brembo discs were replaced at 6000kms and feel as new. It's running Dunlop Roadmarts which are approximately 4000kms old.

It has never been in an accident or slid down the road, but in the interests of 100% honesty it has had one stationary drop on either side (comes with being short!). One of these left no visible damage, the other cracked one of the plastic faux tank panels. That's its only visible cosmetic damage.

Please don't hesitate to get in contact with any questions or to organise a viewing.

Attached Files:

2. Bike is now SOLD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.