Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by daniel270991, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G'day fellow Netriders, up for sale is a Ninja 250R 2008 (LAMS) model in the Passion Red color. (Pictures are as below and at bottom of description)

image hoster

Selling on behalf of my brother, who has recently had major ACL (knee) surgery from a sports injury, and won't be able to rider for some months to come.

Cared for very carefully by the original owner of the bike (who my brother purchased it off) from Sharp Tune Kawasaki in Dandenong. Has been garaged all its life, and is in exceptional condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. Un-dropped and never damaged from a fall, etc.

- Rarer Kawasaki 'Passion Red' original 250R Color
    - Low 9,217 genuine kilometeres since new
    - Purchased brand new from Sharp Tune Kawasaki, with all original books (as in photo), service book (with service history 'stamped' at 1,000 and 6,000 kilometers) plus spare key (2 keys)
    - Arrow Street Thunder Slip On exhaust system (One of the best in the business) - comes with the original as well (standard slip-on)
    - MotoInkz Red wheel/rip tape

- Recently serviced at 9,000 kilometers (New Belray EXS oil, genuine Kawasaki oil filter, air filter clean and oil, Belray Super DOT4 brake fluid replacement)

- RWC and a recently renewed registration (expires 1st of May, 2015 - plenty of rego) is included with the bike. Asking $4,000 with all the above included, roadworthied and registered.

Would make a fantastic learner machine, daily commuter, or even a weekender.

My brother can be contacted directly at 0458 756 196, or email james2791@live.com.au, or alternatively, PM through here on Netrider, and I can always assist as well.

Cheers, Dan

upload pic

screenshot on pc

click image upload

image upload with preview

free photo hosting
  2. Bike is still for sale: has only been taken around the block to keep the battery in sync.

The original exhaust has been put back on for RWC purposes, as seen below.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries: negotiable on the price for genuine buyers, of course.

upload gambar
  3. Is it still available?
  4. QUOTE: My brother can be contacted directly at 0458 756 196, or email james2791@live.com.au

that would be a faster way to find out champ ;)
  5. Sorry for the delayed response, bike is sold to a good home, through NR. Can close thread. Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.