Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by HunkyDory, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 HunkyDory, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Always looked after by second owner, given a good clean every 2 weeks. Chain is cleaned and lubed every 400 – 600k’s. It is currently registered but selling without registration or rego. It usually tastes 95-unleaded but I try and get 98 for day trips or hill runs. Used mainly as a commuter with a few hill runs on free days.

Price is $2,800 as I've already lowered it down to what I believe is fair and competitive.

Has green LED strips inside the fairings with a wired switch under the cowl to help illuminate the bike when riding at night. Has an aftermarket Two Brothers V.A.L.E. ™ M-2 slip-on exhaust with a P1-X PowerTip™ for more road awareness. Comes with oggy knobs and rear spools. Has adjustable, gold clutch and front brake levers with green bar ends and a tinted, double bubble windscreen. R&G fender eliminator kit on the back with stock indicators however front indicators are LED aftermarkets with a changed flasher and 4300k HID’s installed. Also has a universal camera-mount attached to the petrol tank and also a USB charger wired to the rear compartment. Currently has a Bridgestone Battlax S20 front tyre and Pirelli Sport Demon rear, both with 90 degree valve stems.

It was dropped once on gravel with the oggy knobs on, and it then pushed up the mounting rod into the fairings causing an inch crack which has since been lightly painted over however can provide a Plastex kit if you wish to DIY level out the inside yourself. Also has a few scratches near the bottom of the fairing, both on the right side from the drop as a few scratches on the bottom of the exhaust below the canister.

Front brake was replaced not too long ago (a few thousand K’s). It should pass roadworthy pretty easily, just needs a new rear tyre and rear pad. Also the stock exhaust will need to be put back on, rear fender flap attached and stock bulb headlight put back which I can put on for you.

- Race-inspired Fairings

- Seat Cowl included along with original rear seat.

- Two Brothers V.A.L.E. M-2 and P1-X PowerTip (+stock Exhaust).

- Bridgestone Battlax S20 fronts and Pirelli Sport Demon rears.

- R&G Fender Eliminator Kit with aftermarket front indicators.

- LED’s inside fairings with switch wired to rear compartment.

- USB charger also wired to rear compartment.

- Gold Adjustable Levers and Green Bar Ends.

- High-quality Tinted Double-Bubble Windscreen (+stock Windscreen).

- Ninja 250r Tank Pad (+new Carbon Fibre Tank Pad.)

- Universal Camera Mount attached to fuel tank.

- Have some spare internal fairings and side covers to part with.

- Just clocked 27,000k’s.

- Just under 6 months rego.

- Selling without Roadworthy or Registration.

-* VIN# JKAEXMJ1X9DA27905​

I’ve ridden older and newer model Honda CBR250’s and even a Megelli 250R and I can say hands down that the Ninja 250r is one of the best LAMs-suitable motorcycles on the market. You’re welcome to inspect the bike, however, the FULL PRICE of the bike must be left as a deposit before test riding (returned after test ride). Reason for sale is getting unrestricted and wanting to upgrade. Not looking to trade unless it's for a bigger SS bike. I’m out in the south-east of Melbourne. If you have any enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact at 0433-750-171. Thanks for reading!

Bike2. Bike3. Bike4. Bike5. Bike6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.