Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2008 Honda CB400

Discussion in 'Archived' started by tooch, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, looking to sell my CB. It's a f*cking awesome bike, and I'm not desperate to sell it, but I'd love to upgrade. IMHO, one of the best LAMS bikes on the market, and a sh*tload of fun.

Copied from my FB for sale post:

47,000km. Regularly serviced, near new chain and sprockets and rear tyre. Rides like new. Moriwaki Engineering full exhaust system installed, standard exhaust will be fitted for RWC.
    Selling as I want to upgrade.
    Rego until July 2016.
    $6200 with reg/rwc
    $5800 without.
    Price may be slightly negotiable.

2. Good luck with the sale. How does that exhaust sound?
  3. Cheers :)

Exhaust sounds awesome! Makes it sound much bigger than a 400, sounds crazy when VTEC engages :D. Pops and crackles on deceleration too.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Price adjusted slightly:

$6000 with reg/rwc
    $5500 without.

Feel free to make me an offer if you're keen at all :)
  5. Bung it on Gumtree mate, and after a wek or so if not sold go BikeSales...
  6. Yeah I'll list it on there this arvo :)

I was hoping to avoid Scumtree for as long as I could, as I can't handle the "hey m8 will u take $2000 cash" or "interested in a swap for a VS commodore?"
  7. Yeah just had that selling the wife's Ninja 300, but look it sold in about a week, cash, at pretty much what I was asking. So can't complain...

BTW, bought exactly what you're selling as a replacement lol - same colour but 2013 model with (get this) only 1200km on the clock....!
  8. Price adjustment again.
    $5800 with reg/rwc
    $5500 without.
  9. Bike has been sold and went to its new owner yesterday! :)

Mods please close/delete
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.