Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2008 Daytona 675 SE

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Quo Vadas, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since selling my partners bike this week and hanging around bike stores, my wandering eyes have seen another pretty that would look good in the garage. With that in mind, I'm putting my bike up for sale as follows:

Triumph Daytona 675 SE (Special Edition)
    ODO: 6400klms
    Rego until June 20112
    Will sell with RWC
    $11,500

Bike is in showroom condition and is a limited edition release from Triumph. Phantom black/gold colour scheme with gold rims, decals and brake calipers.
    Comes with a load of extras including:
    90% new Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa front and rear, new EBC sintered brake pads, Kaneg race rearsets, loads of carbon fibre parts, techspec grip, brand new battery, pillion pegs and Arrow racing prototype exhaust that has been mapped to the ECU. This racing exhaust emits a very unique, GP style note and sounds awesome under load and deceleration.
    Also comes with upgraded/heavy duty regulator and have a brand new spare stator (Triumph Australia cost $700), LED turn signals and fender eliminator.
    Bike has all logbooks, receipts of sale, service history and all stock parts.
    Please call for inspection.......you will not be disappointed with this stunning example of a special edition Daytona 675.

Bike is located in Bentleigh and can be inspected by appointment. Please PM or call 0410 437 101 for details.

d

6748233213_e4a12bf05c_b.
    6748232925_5e9ffd0ce0_b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.