Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2008 CBR1000RR Fireblade

Discussion in 'Archived' started by bdzy88, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 bdzy88, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    As mentioned,

I have another CBR1000RR, but as some of you most know i completely blew my L5 disc last year, and i love my bike but im going on a tassie trip in 3 weeks for a week, and just dont reckon i will handle the sportbike.

It's an 2008 cbr1000rr fireblade

Has exhaust, fender eliminator, new tyres, chrome rearsets, chrome steering bit forget the name, chrome pillion pegs, oggys, tinted screen, new battery, new chain, 12000kms, 2 owners, 8 months reg, vic, no rwc (have no time)

Priced for a quick sale, 11k, Candy Red over silver.. (Yes this is an OEM Colour - Rare but OEM) absolutely immaculate, fast & gorgeous bike.

Not negotiable, don't bust my balls, it's alot of bike for the price.
    Will consider part swaps for a yellow over black M109R Boulevard or night rod harley.

will throw in front & rear paddock stands if sold by next week.

If it doesnt sell within 2 weeks ill suck it up and keep it.

<mod edit> $10,500.00
  2. Do like the colour Dave, and there aren't that many around that combination. I keep contemplating selling the Repsol..... guess i'll contemplate for a little longer.
    Good luck with the sale.
  3. Thanks mate, this and the yellow & black are the rarest of the blades, oem colour wise.

I really do love it, so so much, but no matter what i do i just cant get around the back pain after crushing my disc (on longer rides) and will have to go to a boring old cruiser :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.