Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2007 Triumph Daytona

Discussion in 'Archived' started by enigma--, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its time to sell my Daytona. I have only owned this bike since July and in that time only put about 1000km on it. It’s a great bike, its just not the one for me and at this stage I am just not using it enough to justify having it sit around. Since I got it, the regulator/rectifier shat itself but has been replaced under warranty by Peter Stevens.

I am happy to get a RWC for the bike, but I imagine most shops won’t be open till after the new year. It’s only done 1000km since the last RWC so I imagine no problems. I am going to be working in Ballarat after the 6th of January, so after then it will be a lot harder for me to get one. I am happy to negotiate if you want to get the RWC yourself!

2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    51,701 km
    Rego till Febuary

$7300 neg.

Mods include:
    - Triumph Gel seat (original included)
    - Double bubble screen (original included)
    - Jardine exhaust (original included)
    - Tank gruips iweyrg89werg
    - Tank protector
    - Rear seat cowl
    - Pazzo levers
    - Carbon front guard, case covers, hugger and foot guards on the pegs
    - Triumph fairing sticker
    - Gold spools and chain
    - 90 degree valve caps
    - Almost brand new Power Pure tyres (new when I bought the bike so roughly 1000km use)

I am sad to sell this bike but as I am not using it and going to be away from home for 4ish months, I need to sell it. If you are interested in coming to have a look please send me a message! I am around until the 6th of January as above, after then it will be weekends!

If you want any extra photos or of anything in particular, please let me know!

Cheers, Ash

DSC_0985-2 by enigma--, on Flickr

DSC_4202. DSC_4204. DSC_4205.
  2. Still at $7300, but I just paid the rego which means it has rego till Feb 2015! Over a years worth!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.