Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2007 Suzuki GSX-R600

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by jalalski, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jalalski, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    Hi Guys,

The time has come to part ways with my beloved K7 GSX-R600 as I simply don't ride it as often as I really like and I already bought another bike which I feel more comfortable riding in terms of seating position and the rest of it. I decided that I am more into Sports Touring bikes ;)

The bike is better serve someone who can really put it through its paces and appreciate its beauty.

The condition of the bike is simply immaculate and it hasn't been dropped at all. It is always garaged and looked after.

It has the following additions:

* Yoshimura Carbon Fibre Exhaust
    * T-Rex Sliders
    * Dark Tinted Front Windscreen
    * Heavy Bard Ends to further reduce vibration
    * Brand New Tyres fitted (front & rear) Michelin Road Pilot 3s
    * Custom Seat Cover
    * Phillips Diamond Vision Headlight Bulbs
    * LED Parkers
    * Blue Brake and Clutch Levers (not shown in the photos)
    * Colour-Coded front and rear fender

I will include the following extras for no additional cost:

* Spare Seat Cowl (in addition to the factory one)
    * Extra set of bar-ends (blue in colour)

I have also have a full set of 2 piece leathers that are Suzuki GSXR branded and will fit someone size XXL, so if these are the right size for you they can be sold with the bike for a very good price.

The bike been fully serviced as soon as I bought it in April this year and the service invoice will be included with the bike.

It comes with 2 keys.

Rego expires on 29 April 2015

It has done a total of 27,400kms

* P.S. I bought a full kit of the Ventura Rack plus a sports rack for the bike which I can include with the bike if the buyer is interested in buying it, otherwise it will be sold separately.

Priced to sell at $8,950 firm

The bike is located in Sutherland and can be viewed on Thursdays and weekends.

Here are some recent pics:
    d.

a.

c.

IMG_05288.

IMG_0735.JPG

2. Good luck with the sale mate, it is a shmick bike.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey mate, I am interested on the Ventura Rack, if you selling it separately, how much would it cost? Thanks

4. That's a sweet looking Gixxer, and a bargain considering the extras.... I hope you get a worthy buyer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for your interest but I will only be able to talk about the Ventura Rack after the bike sells.

6. ok. feel free to message me if you change your mind and want it to sell separately. :)

7. As per the price update on Bike Sales, the new price is $8,750.00 ride away no more to pay and I do mean, there is nothing else required to spend on this bike, just jump on it and have fun ;)

BTW, it also comes with a recent PPSR report showing a spotless history, I purchased the report at the time of buying this bike early this year.

8. The bike is still available but I have no problems keeping it if it doesn't sell. Am just trying to make the wife happy by not having 2 bikes LOL :)

9. $8,399.00 and if it doesn't sell at this price am keeping it. Can't give it away for free ;)

10. Can't believe this has not sold yet. Bike is a beauty! GLWS

11. Admin,

Please DELETE this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.