Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2007 (K7) GSXR600

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jalalski, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jalalski, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    The condition of the bike is simply immaculate and it hasn't been dropped at all. It is always garaged and looked after.

It has the following additions:

* Yoshimura Carbon Fibre Exhaust
    * K&N Air Filter
    * T-Rex Sliders
    * Dark Tinted Front Windscreen
    * Heavy Bard Ends to further reduce vibration
    * Brand New Tyres fitted (front & rear) Michelin Road Pilot 3s
    * Custom Seat Cover
    * Phillips Diamond Vision Headlight Bulbs
    * LED Parkers
    * Blue Brake and Clutch Levers
    * Colour-Coded front and rear fender
    * Tail Tidy

I will include the following extras for no additional cost:

* Spare Seat Cowl (in addition to the factory one)
    * Extra set of bar-ends (blue in colour)

I have also have a full set of 2 piece leathers that are Suzuki GSXR branded and will fit someone size XXL, so if these are the right size for you they can be sold with the bike for a very good price.

The bike been fully serviced and the service invoice will be included with the bike.

It comes with 2 keys.

Rego expires on 29 April 2015

It has done a total of 28,0000kms

* P.S. I bought a full kit of the Ventura Rack plus a sports rack for the bike which I can include with the bike if the buyer is interested in buying it, otherwise it will be sold separately.

Priced to sell at $8,499 Negotiable

The bike is located in Sutherland and can be viewed on Thursdays and weekends.

Serious buyers only please.

I can be contacted by Private Message through the forum or you can send me an email to:

2. nice looking bike good luck with the sale
  3. Simply gorgeous ! Have a soft spot for these (previously had an '07 GSX-R 750)..
    Best of luck :)
  4. Thanks guys, am actually astonished that I haven't had a single call from anyone as yet.

Maybe it's too clean and I need to put some scratches on it LOL :)
  5. When it rains, it pours buddy.
    You've probably got a few saving up for it & about to flood you with calls ;)
  6. We'll see. I'm actually quite loving the look of it in my garage and only selling it because "She who must be obeyed" doesn't like me having 2 bikes :)

Seriously though, I would love for someone to put it through its paces as it deserves. It's an awesome machine!

Oh, the phone is ringing..... :) :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sold yet?
  8. #8 jalalski, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    Still available and the new price is $7,999. I have a fresh set of photos too but can't edit my post for some reason.
  9. Theres a time limit on editing posts.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. #10 jalalski, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Thanks mate, that explains it, so I guess I have to add photos in a new post, so here they are :)

VIDEO can be viewed here: http://youtu.be/rop81GQOHX0

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am in the market for a new bike and just thought id give my 2c worth here. I am after an 07+ CBR, R6 or GSXR. It seems these are the priciest out of the 3 I dont have a budget but I just dont see why these generally tend to go for an extra 1-2k than CBRs and R6s. I guess for those like me who arent really too fussed upon which SS 600 they get this could be why you are missing out on some of the market.

GL with the sale
  12. #12 jalalski, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    To each their own I guess but when I came out of P's I was very particular as to which 600 bike I bought and I was glad to pay extra for that too ;)

The bike is waiting for the right buyer and am just keeping it warm & clean for them :)

I'm in no rush at all.

P.S. The latest price as advertised elsewhere is now $7,750 firm with 6 months rego.
  13. Fwiw I have seen this bike in the flesh and is an amazing piece of machinery. From the paint down to custom seat and great sounding exhaustt it's a beautiful bike. If anyone is in the market for a K7 GSXR600 you won't find nicer! GLWS, can't believe this hasn't been sold yet!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. 6 Months Rego added to the bike. Rego now expires 29-October, 2015

If you are still sitting on the sidelines thinking about getting this bike, you are slowly running out of excuses and I am slowly getting convinced that I should just be keeping this beauty ;)
  15. If you still have it in 15 mths when I'm unrestricted, I'll buy it!
  16. I'm of my P's in 6 days. Maybe I can take it for a test drive on the 30th May at Eastern Creek perhaps?
  17. Both of yous are dreamin so slap your asses and wake the f***k up
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Depends on who's doing the slapping!

Beautiful bike though.
  19. SOLD...GONE...GOODBYE :( :(
  20. Yay, some lucky bastard has bought themselves a beauty!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.