Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2007 Honda VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Kbatt, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Kbatt, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    PRICE DROP!

Cherry Red 2007 Honda VTR 250.

26 000 Kilometres. RWC 12 Months Rego. New Michelin Pilot Power Tyres. Aftermarket Megacycle Muffler. Full Service History along with Books.

0458 273 561 - Text or Call!

For Sale ASAP. NETRIDER SPECIAL PRICE of $4200!!!!

Selling my beloved VTR 250. There are plenty of these bikes about simply because they are the best learner bike you're going to get your hands on. Plenty of get-up, lovely sounding V-Twin engine (especially with the megacycle can), Duc' Monster-esque styling all in an affordable package.

I'm flying off to Europe in July and regretfully need to sell the bike before I leave. It will have a COMPLETE 12 Months rego on it, as i will be renewing the rego in the next week. Brand new tyres (400 or so kms), RWC, Aftermarket Megacycle Muffler, with original supplied, and 26 000kms on the clock.

NOTE: I dropped this bike a couple of months ago in a very embarrasing, almost stationary slip up. The dash was cracked and a small scrape on the exhaust was the damage (See Pictures) however it has all been repaired and looks as good as new. The only thing being is the dash was replaced, meaning the odometer only reads 7 kilometres.

Original dash is supplied along with all receipts and documentation of work as proof.

Best little bike you can buy, regretful sale, but unfortunately she can't come to Europe with me.

Bike1.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.