Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW [Sold] 2007 Ford Falcon RTV LPG

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Stuff for Sale' started by dm, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am regretfully putting up for sale my 2007 BF MK2 Falcon RTV ute.
    I have been given a car for work and cannot justify having 2 cars.
    These cars feature a number of benefits over a standard falcon ute including extra lift,vacuum actuated rear diff locker and heavy duty suspension.
    The LPG system in this car is flawless, costs less than $50 to fill up and thats good for 400km+ city driving or 700km+ on the freeway.

Owned for the past 4 years and have put on approximately 70,000km through primarily highway and country road driving. Currently has 138,000km and rego till september 2015.

Always been cared for, serviced and maintained regularly with the following major work completed recently:
    -Rear main seal replaced ~1000km ago
    -Transmission service ~1000km ago
    -Steering Rack and Mounts replaced ~3000km ago
    -Both engine mounts replaced ~10,000km ago
    -New all terrain tyres ~5000km ago
    -Serviced ~2000km ago

The car is in mechanically great condition, with the odd stone chip and car park dent as can be expected. Moderate sized dent on the tailgate as shown in photos from when someone reversed into me and didnt leave a note.
    Comes with genuine Ford towbar and Auxilliary input jack. Tonneau cover is around 1 year old and still tight with no markings on it.
    This car is ready for work or play and will serve you well for many years to come.
    Includes a Flexiglass fibreglass canopy in average condition.

If you have any questions or want to see the car, please dont hesitate to contact me.

Would consider a swap for a road bike plus cash my way or subaru outback/forester or similar (for the wife).

Asking price is $9500 ONO
  2. Price drop to $8,500.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.