Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2006 VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by thermal, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 thermal, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    *****SOLD*****

I've been letting my poor old learner bike sit unloved, she needs to find a new home.

'06 VTR250 Matte Black
    HX706
    33,827 kms
    Located inner city north

I bought the bike a few years ago second hand in great condition with 20,000 on the clock. I've since given it a lot of... loving. There is cosmetic damage on the pipe/RH mirror/instrument cluster/headlight surround. Bike is still straight as can be though, it was a low impact slide. She doesn't start due to lack of use. Was running great 12 months ago though, so should be mechanically fine.

I'm asking $1,700, but will accept any reasonable offer. I don't have the time or the space to bring her back to life, so I'm hoping someone looking for a simple project/commuter might be interested. I'm only advertising here for the time being.

No rego or RWC supplied. Pick up with van/trailer by the buyer will also be necessary as I don't have the facilities to deliver.

Post here or PM me for any more details.

IMAG0012.

IMAG0014.

IMAG0015.

IMAG0017.

IMAG0018.

IMAG0020.

2. Hi Mate,

I'm interested in the VTR.. I wrote a long PM however when I went to send it I couldn't because I dont have a high enough post count, likes or post ratio.. However I have been a member for 2501 days (or nearly 7 years!)..

If you could PM me with your email address I'm happy to chat further.

Cheers,
    Matt

3. Sold to me :D Gonna be a great project...

Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris.. Great guy, easy to deal with, no hesitations to do a deal with him in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Matt, you were exactly the kind of person I was looking for - enjoy.

5. Spending that cash on some more track days Chris ?

:)

6. Haha, that was a great day! Unfortunately, I'm spending it paying off my new speed triple. Somewhat bittersweet though, as I only have it because the street was stolen. :(

7. Sorry to hear about the stolen street triple, but obviously you were so impressed with my speed triple you HAD to have one. ;).

Dec 13 back at the island. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.