Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2006 Kawasaki ZZR250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Nicholai_Chev, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,
    Been ordered by the boss to sell my ZZR after a irresponsible purchase of a bigger, thirstier and noisier bike!

Fantastic first bike for a new rider which has been kitted out for commuting and to be a practical daily bike.
    Its spent the last 2 years uneventfully buzzing down the Monash Freeway/Westgate Freeway to Uni everyday in all weather.
    • ~22000km
    • Well maintained: serviced every 3-5k, New chain, sprockets and tensioner installed at 20k.
    • Just been serviced (21500km); plenty of meat on the tires, new fluids.
    • Aftermarket Accessories; Packrack + Bag, Oxford heated handlebars, Loud Stebel horn
    • Has been dropped on both sides (1 by me, 1 by previous owner) at 10k, has been repaired and resprayed. Only current damage is grazed bar ends, levers and scratched exhausts which is purely cosmetic and only noticeable up close. Runs and rides great otherwise.
    • Honestly a great easy to ride bike, comfortable, cheap to run and very reliable bike.
    • Asking for $3000 which includes roadworthy and rego to 13/Jan/16, can negotiate it without should you want to get it yourself.
    • Will throw in some spare parts, small tank bag and a Dri rider jacket if it fits you.
    Inspections welcomed and can arranged in Vermont South 3133 or Altona North 3025.
    PM me if you would like any more information or have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. --- Bike Sold 05/Oct/2015 ---
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.