Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2006 Honda CB900 Hornet

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Cheeba, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, my girlfriend has decided to sell her bike... details below - please PM if you are interested, cheers :)

"Reluctant sale of this immaculate bike... I used to commute daily but changed job and now drive to work so my bike isn't getting used much anymore. Very reliable, comfortable to ride, a lot of power and great torque. I've had this bike since 2,500kms and serviced it regularly (6,000kms and 12,000kms). All service history available. Lots of extras including frame sliders, new battery fitted 7,000kms ago, Oxford Heated Grips fitted in June 2011. Givi Box E370N (39 litre capacity, easily fits helmet + more) plus new Continental Road Attack 2 tyres (front 95%, rear 90%). Will also throw in heavy duty bike cover"

The services and installation of the heated grips and Givi box have been done by Pete @ Everything Two Wheels so you can be assured of quality workmanship.

Price: $7800 and 15,018kms on the clock - rego until June 2013.

2. Price drop to $7500 - hoping for a quick sale and even throw in a tank bag ;)
  3. Final price drop to $7250...

Get yourself a very tidy, great bike for Summer![DOUBLEPOST=1357255444,1348624431][/DOUBLEPOST]Price drop now to $6990 - bargain ride for a long, hot summer :)
  4. I'm loathed to do this but my GF is has dropped the price now to $6500

Insanely low price for a great bike :(
  5. Still available and still a bargain!
  6. Congrats to Andrew on his new bike :)

Couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke and I'm sure you will enjoy the many days and k's ahead. Happy Birthday for tomorrow too!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.