Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Sold] 2006 BMW 335i MSport

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Stuff for Sale' at netrider.net.au started by chillibutton, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks,

Lease is almost up on my 2006 M Sport 335i. 104xxx km on the clock, full service history with BMW in Sydney and then Southern BMW here in Melbourne (I am the second owner, have had it 5 years since 46 000 km). It's black with tan interior, mechanically in great condition, and as you'd imagine from a 9 year old car it has a number of minor nicks and marks from car parks, gutter rash on wheels, some scraping under the (very low) front section, etc. Interior leather is excellent, some of the plastics show wear, particularly the central section with ashtray at the back as the kids keep bumping it with their shoes grr). No accident damage (no accidents period). The car is very well optioned including genuine M Supension, comfort access (keep the keys in your pocket all the time :)) and all the other goodies you'd expect from the top of the 3 series food chain. I have the VIN list breakdown in Word format and can email/PM to any interested parties. In addition, it has the Procede ECU upgrade (fitted at Southern BMW) which takes an already extremely powerful car to another level - from 224kW to approx 275kW, and from 400Nm to approx 500Nm (according to the manufacturer, I have not had it dyno'ed). Certainly makes a difference, the standard mode is known as "valet mode" now. You can change setting on the fly simply using the cruise control. I'm a mature owner (45yrs) and the car has not been thrashed! It has been driven enthusiastically though, you pretty much can't help yourself!

I have purchased another BMW which is only due end of this week or next week, so I have not listed on carsales as yet, will do so once the new one arrives. So no link at present.

I am asking around $25000 as is, or $26000 with RWC as it needs a replacement headlight bulb front left, windscreen washer pump(I think) and I fear a small chip in the windscreen may not go through RWC so have to account for that.

A fantastic car at this price, yes you can get plenty of new stuff for $25K, but this is in a different league completely as I'm sure many members here would appreciate. Car will be available for viewing in Bayswater North. Some pics attached, I will take some fresh ones this weekend.

If you're genuinely interested please pm me, or email at chillibutton@gmail.com. No test pilots please!

Cheers,
    Andrew

015.JPG bmw 041.JPG bmw 042.JPG

2. Car now sold.

Don't know how to close this thread, any mods able to advise or just close it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.