Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2005 Suzuki SV1000S

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Andells1200, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Andells1200, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    G’day , and thanks for looking .I am selling my 2005 SV1000s, I brought this bike from my ex boss (75 years of age) his last ride prior to this was an old BSA, talk about a tech leap...He owned it for about 3 years and mainly rode it to work and back. I have owned it for about ten months. I also own an FJ1200 that the wife WILL get on the back of, and so the time has come to sell the SV. I don’t really need two bikes and two rego’s. Yoshi pipes (sounds amazing) I have just fitted new Pirelli tyres front and rear, 31,450ks on the clock and rego till July. The rest of the bike is in really good nick. If anyone wants more photos just let me know. I also have a safety certificate for it as well so nothing to spend just buy and ride....Thanks for looking cheers.

01.05.2014: Price drop everyone $6000 ONO Cheers
  2. Great looking SV! Good luck with the sale
  3. God that's gorgeous, I wanted one of these so bad (still do), it's definitely on my shortlist when it comes time to sell my gixxer. Good luck with the sale.
  4. G'day
    M0rrrph......I totaly agree with your comments, the colour red and black frame are the best combo out of all the SV years in my opinion.You know its not expensive to fly inside Australia anymore. You could have one hell of a ride back to Adelaide!!!!!!
  5. The thought did cross my mind! I've had my 600 for 6 weeks, I don't think MrsMorph would be too impressed if I started talking about buying another bike lol. Looks like someone is going to get a pristine example of an SV, it won't last long!
  6. #6 Andells1200, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    You could start by telling Mrs Morph ( I would be a more complete person and more intouch with my feminine side if I have two bikes) you never know she might let you buy 3 pmsl.!!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.