Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2005 Kawasaki GPX250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Mcsenna, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Listed on an external site today is my beloved GPX 250.
    2005 with 49000k on the clock
    Fantastic condition.
    Musari sports mufflers (originals available with bike)
    Bar risers (can be removed)
    New battery
    Recon starter motor.
    Oil and filter changed recently.
    Service and owners manual.
    Price $2900

View attachment 14569

Attached Files:

2. Lovely bike. Wish I could afford it for the missus.
  3. Haha, you'll just have to put her on the back of your shiny new baby mate.
  4. I was looking at one of these today for the missus, I got to test ride it and all... It's the bike I started on and brought it all back home to me... what a nostalgia trip... they are a capable bike. Good luck with the sale.
  5. Cheers Rob, gone up a notch, still no kittens, probably never will be in this lifetime but having a lot of fun.
  6. I see a CB400 on the bike list there... I would love one of those for the missus... bit on the pricey side though.

7. Yeah they are, but when you have a good look at one you can see why IMHO.
  8. Totally agree. I was looking at one just the other day. Honda have a winner there.
  9. When buying a honda you are buying the reliability too. Excellent bike my brother in law just got one and his license its really nice to ride and not made of cheap parts loke some of those new kawasaki zx250 and cbr250 or 125
  10. And mcsenna if i wasnt about to drop $4k on ducted air con i would have bought the gpx off ya
  11. Gotta be cool first man.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.