Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2005 Honda VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by konga, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

Selling my VTR250 as I'm upgrading to my R licence very soon. This is a 2005 model in a very rare matte black with black frame colour combination. Perfect bike for the new rider or somebody who is after an inexpensive commuter bike. It is in amazing condition (never dropped) and needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. I purchased this a year ago from a lady who had owned it from new. Bike is always garaged at night when not in use.

Serviced by TeamMoto at 19,000 km (have receipt for $875) and then myself at 23,000 km changing the oil and filter. The front tyre was replaced during the TeamMoto service and rear tyre was replaced 2500 km ago at Springwood Suzuki.

2005 VTR250
    Rare matte black with black frame
    Rego til October
    24,189 km
    Pirelli Sport Demon tyres front and rear with heaps of tread
    JRE slip on exhaust to give it a nice V-Twin growl without being obnoxious. Exhaust comes with a baffle should you wish to quieten it down.

Price: $3600
    Phone: 0433 223 283

If you can't get through to me shoot a text and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Cheers
    Andrew

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.