Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2005 Honda VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by herbertg21, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi all,

I have a blue 2005 VTR 250 for sale with rego till December (no RWC)

It has done about 28000 km's with aftermarket muffler and rack.

Used as a my learner bike with the intention to keep it as a spare however I have recently moved to Sydney and it is now sitting there getting no love.

It is a great learner bike, very light and a great city commuter (also fast on twisties). It was also cheap on insurance (100 more than 3rd party)

Priced at $2700 with no RWC (cant get it because im interstate with no time)

Please PM for inspections as I do fly to Melb on random weekends and can possibly come down to meet you.

I am looking to sell this sooner rather than later. Open to offers

Thanks
    Herb

2. Hey Herb, when will you be down in melbourne next?
    Do u reckon it'll need anything to pass RWC?

3. hi mate, ill be back down in may for mothers day (whatever that weekend is). in regards to passing RWC, I dont believe it will require anything additional(bike is stock, has aftermarket muffler but it passed last time and is quiet - will give the stock muffler too)

4. Hi Herb, Just wondering if this bike is still for sale, if so will you be in Melb anytime soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.