Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2005 Honda Hornet 900

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by goddie, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 goddie, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!

folks have bitten the bullet, not wanting to but cant have 2 bikes :( so the hornet is up for sale, almost 80 k on the clock,
    will have new oil n filter at 80k,
    has iridium plugs bout 10 k ago so wont have to do them again,
    re-covered seat using blackbird seat foam and non slip vinyl as used on water craft, comfy seat!!.
    leds stuck to the side of the tank [no extra charge] lets just say, people can see you at night!!
    has commander 3 under the seat, I have never tampered with it.
    forgot, has a screen, if you dont want the screen I know a young lady that would appreciate it on her bike,
    Has heated grips,
    this is a respectable list, now the bike has a top box but if my next has no luggage I will need it for the next bike, if I get one with luggage, the top box holds to full face helmets side by side...
    PM me if interested, MAY be at sat prac session this sat.
    thanks and yes bike goes and stops well, reliable, yes it's a honda lol
    pics will be coming

check the pics, please note these pics taken before the seat was re covered and the cute pooch is not part of the sale pic1. pic2. pic3. pic4.

2. Damn that's cheap! Shame I am not allowed hondas! Good luck mate!

3. What's your other bike?

4. That's what I want to know too

5. Best of luck Mr. G. :)

6. thank you sir, will keep the interest up :)

7. Do you have any up-to-date pics?

8. How much for the dog?

Just kidding.

Awesome bike. Well loved and cared for.

Good luck with the sale mate.

9. Txt me and I'll send pics, am in essendon if want to pop over 0423058068 let me know

10. Cheers Clemo, 'Louie' is a nut job, suits the family lol besides he's an old pooch

11. Cheers, might give you a yell after I get back from Adelaide, next week; I've been wondering lately about switching from the one-bike-to-do-everything plan to a dual-bike plan with a cheap commuter + tourer setup. If finances allow :/

12. Does the bike-coloured helmet come with it? ;)

Good luck selliing!

13. for a price ;) and thank you :)

14. only reason am changing bikes is I want fairing for wind/rain protection, hence the screen you see my lovley honda :) otherwise, the bikes a great commuter, she's fun on twisties, and is very comfy, heated grips help in winter for hand warmth, oil gets dumped every 5k, filter every 10k.

15. I used to have a Hornet myself actually, from 2004 to 2007 I think, but that was the half-faired 'S' version. That was a good bike.
    I haven't seen many of the 'S' around here in Australia though. Did they just not import them locally?

16. I have only seen one for sale in WA about 3 months back, aand I actually was going to buying fairing from UK but pricey, even USA sell some fairing over a $1k, then paint etc..

17. Bike is sold folks, lucky young fella lives 2 doors down from Koopi bought, for $3650 with rwc it's a bargain. Just gotta buy a light glode for the taillight to get it ready for RWC.
    And I got ninja'd!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.