Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2004 Yamaha FZ6N

Discussion in 'Archived' started by duckie60, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 duckie60, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    Listed for a friend.
    Listed for a friend.

2004 Yamaha FZ6N Streetfighter Low K,s 2 Owners.
    Vic Reg To 08/2014 No RWC

Very Good Condition low Klm Bike always Garaged Never Raced or Dropped.

1st Owner 50+ years old bought new and after doing a number of performance mods (Bike Idles at 2000 RPM) including a full Staintune Sports System Genuine Yamaha Windshield, Centre Srand, he traded it back at the then Metro Honda Ringwood after only doing 7000Ks.

Bike bought from Dealer in 2007 and have all the Papers and Full Service history along with the Master Encoding key and a spare key. I also have receipt for Exhaust System, Screen and Center Stand fitted by the first Owner at a cost of $1320.00.

Very Fast Nimble Motorcycle great fun to ride selling as looking at a Cruiser style bike the Wife will get on. Happy Wife Happy Life. [

Happy to answer any Questions if I don't answer the phone please leave a message and I will call you back.

Call Sven 0430707909

Very Nice Very very clean Bike like new 20093Km

Attached Files:

2. <post removed - Justus>
  3. #3 duckie60, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    Onoff312 not my bike, If you are interested you will need to speak to the owner Sven: 0430707909. As i understand it, the high idle speed is due to the performance mods that have been done to the bike. Generally a High Performance Cam is one thing will require the Idle to be set at a higher RPM level.

Owner also has receipt for Exhaust System, Screen and Center Stand fitted by the first Owner at a cost of $1320.00. Along with Full Service History.
  4. #4 duckie60, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    Not up to me not my bike, but i will mention it.

If you are looking for this model bike and think the price is to high then disregard it.
    Its is the price he wants, but as i said when I see him I will mention it. Or when he is back give him a call, a speak to him about the price, he will be contactable from the 30/11
  5. Owner is home from O/S any questions please call him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.