Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2004 Suzuki SV650N

Discussion in 'Archived' started by MrJax, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MrJax, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Hey guys, asking for $2,000 my 2004 naked SV650. Selling due to recent progress in medical circumstances which leaves me financially unable to own a bike for now (have medical documentation).
    The bike was purchased as a repairable write-off and has previously passed VIV inspection as is (have documentation). However the bike was never registered and therefore will need to be booked in for another inspection before registering (have all documentation that passed the initial inspection).

Rear tyre is a Diablo Rosso 2 with plenty of wear left, however I would recommend having the front replaced and will cost approx. $200 for a Rosso 2 front. The VIV inspection is a total of $500 and combined with tyre will only be about $2,800 total spent for road use.

Starts and runs without any issues, however unfortunately my riding days have to be put on hold for a while.

Don't hesitate to contact me for further information/pics/video/inspection. Thanks

(I tried a couple of locations and couldn't stop the annoying glare in the photos sorry)

View attachment 42247
    View attachment 42246
    View attachment 42248
    View attachment 42249
    View attachment 42250
    View attachment 42251
    View attachment 42252
    View attachment 42253
    View attachment 42254
    View attachment 42255
    View attachment 42256
    View attachment 42257
    View attachment 42258
    View attachment 42259
    View attachment 42260
  2. I'm killing myself but will accept $2,000... Someone will be getting a nice Christmas gift
  3. Hey,
    I'm going to be flying in next week. Are you close to Byron Bay or Gold Coast at all? As far as the damage did you just lay it down and is this the LAMS version?
    Thanks Jax
  4. I'm down in Vic. Are you on restrictions? Unfortunately the bike isn't LAMS approved if you are. As for damage, it was purchased as a repairable write-off for cosmetic reasons after an insurance claim. Damage needing repair has been fixed and is ready to pass the inspection needed for registration (has previously passed an inspection)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.