Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2002 Honda CB 900 Hornet

Discussion in 'Archived' started by scsaxott, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 scsaxott, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
    Hi everyone,

Selling my 2002 Honda CB900 Hornet
    Low kms for this engine. 47000
    Rego till December
    $5200 neg inspections welcome. Bike is in Footscray but used everyday to commute to Parkville. So can be viewed either suburb. Cheers,

Would consider trades. Looking to change to a v-twin, sv1000, monster or tuono etc.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Would be nice to know what a fair price for this machine is. It's in good condition and rides great.
  3. Would a 2011 GSXR600 tickle your fancy by any chance?????
  4. hey, not really looking for a full blown sports.
    How many kms has done and what's the condition. Seems like a fairly new bike you are talking about.
  5. Bike is 2011, less then 250ks on it, it is brand new, picked it up last week, I took a few bikes for a ride after receiving my full license, I chose the GSXR600, however my hips are cramping like never tomorrow, hence I'm looking at a more upright styled bike
  6. So you will be looking to get some money on top?
  7. Yeah, I'll send a PM :)
  8. Still for sale
  9. Any takers?
  10. Has just been fully serviced by Westside Motorcycles... Still for sale or trade.

reasonable offers considered
  11. Great bike the Hornet. Does everything well and hard to really fault it. Anyone who's interested should look for a review that a member put up a while ago. good comprehensive info a real riders perspective. And the k's are definitely low for this sort of an engine. My hornets an '05 model and its just getting close to 70xxx and yet to put a foot wrong. absolute bulletproof engine.

Good luck with the sale scsaxott!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Great bike and still for sale!
  13. still for sale
  14. Wasn't there someone in another thread looking for one of these?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.