Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2001 Yamaha Virago XV250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by duckie60, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 duckie60, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    2001 Yamaha Virago 250 XV250
    Lams approved XV250 very low km and in excellent condition. A very low 17160 km and Rego to Oct 2014.
    3 Lady owners who have used the bike, the last before us owned for 10 years and travelled 5000 km.
    I purchased the bike from a Dealer who traded it from the first owner who owned from new, he then sold it to the second owner who then sold it back to him as she was not using it.
    We have not had it a year, my wife always loved the XV250 so when she obtained her L's we got this great little bike for her, as she could ride and is over 25 and now has her full license has moved on to a larger bike.
    So this beautiful bike is now no longer needed and regretfully is for sale.
    $3300.00 with RWC and Transfer or
    $3000.00 and do your own. (Firm) New cost today $6500.00 + on road costs.
    Rear Rack included and seat cover(home made), has a chrome front brake master cylinder cover and the original will be included along with original tool kit.
    Don. Benalla area.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Reduced Price.
    $3300.00 with RWC and Transfer or
    $3000.00 and do your own. (Firm)
  3. Nice one :)

I found my 94 Virago on Gumtree .. It had 34,000 km on it, a couple months rego and needed new tyres, and I paid $2750. I've been very happy learning on my little cruiser. If I didn't already have one, I'd want this one. Highly recommend the Virago.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank You charlou, they are a great little bike and we will be sad to see it go but cant keep them all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.