Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200S

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by shadowarrior, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 shadowarrior, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    Looking around $4,900 nego.

It's a lovely sports tourer. In very good condition.

Owned it since 2010 and used mainly for interstate tours. Those highway kms hasn't toned down the bike's grunt.

Due to present work commitments the bike has been garaged for a year. I fire it up once a week and have followed the regular servicing schedule to make sure the bike is always in a running condition in case I ever wanted to go for a ride. The rego ran out in February and I never bothered to re-register it since it wasn't used at all.

It has Michelin Pilot Road 3 both front and rear with around 500 kms on them max.

Bike has a +4 Ignition Advancer from KWICK (ZRXOA).

Never been thrashed around/dropped etc.

Comes with Ventura luggage racks (both the mini and the large racks), and a large touring bag.

Think it isn't fair to see it standing in the garage and not being taken on a ride, so guess the best decision would be to sell it to someone who will enjoy the motorbike instead.

Bike doesn't have Rego or RWC. Has a small tear on the seat which I have taped up. If I was going to ride this bike, I would just get a Corbin Gunfighter seat for it.

Previous owner is an Ulysses member who loved touring on the ZRX as well and took care of this bike.

Since it doesn't have a current rego, you can't take it out for a spin. I am looking for a quick sale so make me a reasonable offer. Inspections welcome.

Album link:
    http://imgur.com/a/YiqC9

Cheers,
    Sidds

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.