Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2001 CBR929RR

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by SAMB, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2001 CBR929RR

60K KMS
    Scorpion slip-on
    -1 +1 sprockets
    Speedo Healer - to account for gearing change and 55 profile rear tyre
    Pirelli Diablo Corsa tyres - lots of tread
    Pazzo levers
    HEL SS braided lines, front and back
    Oxford heated grips
    Ventura rack system - no bag
    Tinted screen
    Aftermarket indicators - front and back
    K & N hi-flow air filter
    ...I'm sure there's more...

I've had this bike for the past 2 years or so (32K KMs). I am the third owner of this bike since new. I have almost the full service history since I bought it. I say almost as I have done some work on it myself as well as a trusted mechanic friend, Mark Rees (RIP). This bike was just serviced by me at 58K KMs. I've done one track day on the tyres. They were new before that. Selling this bike as I have bought a 2011 Blade. I was hoping to hang onto this bike and turn it into a dedicated track bike but unfortunately it just doesn't make sense financially at the moment. With that said I'm not going to let it go for free.

To get an RWC I would need to do the front discs which would cost roughly $300. Aside from that it'll pass no worries. So, my pricing is as follows - $3,500 without rego or RWC or $4,500 with both. I'm open to offers but again I'm not THAT desperate to get rid of it.

I'm located in Altona. Test rides welcome with appropriate collateral. The bike is not insured at the moment but it still has rego til the end of October.

Cheers,
    Scott

h5K9qPj.

Y7T1wCv.

CBOpzCV.

2. " I would need to do the front discs which would cost roughly $300"

What is wrong with the disc's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.