Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2000 Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Archived' started by javaman, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 javaman, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    I am selling my Yamaha YZF-R6 year 2000.

It is red/white colour and the body is in very good condition, although obviously not 'showroom' quality. There are small scratches on the fairing and tank. The bike has not been molested, and even the rear fender had not been hacked off like most bikes.

Mechanically it is perfect. The motor is very strong and I have changed the fluids & filters myself very religiously. The chain, rear sprocket, and front sprocket are new. It has 56,300 km on the clock.

This bike comes with AC666 number plate (due Nov'16), so I bought a 'Screaming Demon' pipe to complement it ;). It howls melodiously with the baffle insert (which I prefer) and when taken out it sounds really angry.

The front brakes have dual braided lines, and black double-bubble screen had been added.

I am asking $3,950 or nearest offer and it comes with RWC.

Please text or call me for any question. I am happy for you to inspect/test ride provided you have full licence. There is a freeway near my house which you can feel its power :)

I am located in Bonbeach, and you can text or call me at 0400685375.

Genuine reason to sell as I am now into riding classic bikes (check out my blog)

2. The bike is SOLD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.