Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2000 Suzuki Marauder GZ 250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Paula Bateson, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuki Marauder GZ 250 for sale $2500 firm. Located in Coonabarabran.

Rego number: NTW18. Bike is registered until 8 march.2015.

Date purchased: 10/05/2014.

VIN number: JS1AR121300100320.

Condition: Bike was purchased from the second owner in original factory condition and close to immaculate. It has been regularly serviced every 5000 kms. It still has the original tool kit.

Mileage when bought. 25982.4 kms. Current mileage 280XX kms .

New tyres, new battery (maintenance free), new sprockets, chain and Rear rack fitted. Also installed after purchase; mirrors, blinkers, handgrips and rear fender extension (this was damaged when purchased).

I will include a new Oxford bike cover as well as a CD with a service manual, a parts list an owner’s manual and a service work sheet.

Next service due: 30982.4 kms.

This bike is very tidy and has always been kept undercover. Would make an ideal first learner bike to own, it would also suit someone who is 5 foot or under (I'm 4' 11" myself). I am selling only because hubby bought a bigger bike and we are staying with the Yamaha Make.

Please message me if you require any more information or would like to view the bike.

IMG_1856.JPG IMG_1857.JPG IMG_1856.JPG IMG_1857.JPG IMG_1858.JPG IMG_1863.JPG IMG_1864.JPG
  2. Oh my goodness, your husband is a Jaguar tragic!!! :LOL:
  3. Don't knock the pussy cat, she is a fine specimen of a restoration project. Besides it's not quite a Jaguar engine in the contents =D
  4. Wow I'm getting all misty for the little Marauder that started my motorcycling journey (and my brother's, and dad's, and cousin's - that bike served our family well). Yours is much, much cleaner though.

Good luck with the sale.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you, I hope I find someone who doesn't want to dick me around, nothing but idiots the last week or so on Facebook, that's why I decided to try here.

Suzi is a beautiful bike, temperamental at times like most females (she fights me, but not hubby), but she is gorgeous.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. My baby has sold, there is an empty spot in my shed, better put another one there.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.