Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2000 Honda CBR929RR

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by juls2157401, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 juls2157401, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    CBR929RR 2000 Model. 27846 KMS. Mechanically A1. Tyres good condition. Scorpion Titanium Pipe (Sounds awesome). Tinted Visor.

PRICE DROP $4000.

Battery replaced less than 1 year ago. Chain and sprockets replaced approx 5000kms ago. A few scratches. Not perfect condition but good solid bike.

No Rego, No RWC (can supply rego and RWC at additional cost)

Reason for selling - lost interest in bikes and I never ride it (hence let it go unregoed),

Craigieburn Vic.

$5000 4500 $4000 ONO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi mate,
    I have a good friend interested in your bike!
    He wants to call you.

Cheers
    Shane

3. Thanks Shane I sent you a PM

4. Price drop $4500

5. #5 juls2157401, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    Price drop $4000 this is an awesome bike for this price - make a good xmas present for someone!

6. Unfortunately you have to be patient selling motorbikes, can be very slow going. Took me about four months to sell my Enfield early this year. Throw it up on ebay and bikesales too. Good luck :)

7. hi
    is this still for sale?
    cheers

8. Hi,

Still Available?
    PM Me

9. Buddy boy, still available? Gotta keep this updated if you wanna move it or already have, save people some time.

10. Still for sale, call or msg me on 0408 354 785 . if i dont answer leave a message and ill call back

11. Taking offers around $3500 this bike needs to go.

12. It's a competitive market out there at the moment. No doubt this is a great price for this bike but no rego or RWC makes test rides difficult. Best of luck.

13. Would make a great track bike. First of the fuel injected Honda CBR900 class. 110kw and seems under 200kg with full fluids.

Lot of aftermarket parts also available.

And you are allowed to legally ride a bike on the road for the purpose of test rides even if it's unregistered..... I think... Best to check...

14. you're allowed with a 24 hour permit

15. Still for sale, great bike for winter!!
    If you are interested give me a call or sms, i dont check PM's that often.

16. Bump - 4k ono

17. What? The bike went from $3500 back to $4K ono?

Price bottomed out and is starting to increase again.

18. Sorry mate I was interested but my back is buggered from work so I'm being forced to be honest with myself about managing a sports riding posture. Hang in there. Pop it up on ebay and carsales for better chance

19. I'll swap you a packet of smarties?

20. Now - really.....that's not fair....

It looks like a nice bike.....and these things do go hard......I can attest - a mate has one in the shed.

Good luck with the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.