Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1999 Honda VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Saspotato, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I just upgraded so am selling my LAMS bike for $3,000 (but more willing to negotiate with someone here). I am not in a hurry to sell it though.

It's a 1999 Honda VTR250. Has done 52 758km, and I've done 30k of those with zero issues.

I have serviced it regularly and the tyres, brakes, chain + sprockets are all in good condition. The last service was last month and I have rego until 3rd April 2015. I'll provide a RWC with the sale.

It's either been kept in my garage or in undercover parking at work as I used it primarily for commuting.

There is some minor wear and tear but nothing major. Few scratches on it here and there but only superficial stuff.

I live in Sydenham and am available on weekends (though not next weekend) and evenings if you want to check it out.

Some pictures here: http://imgur.com/BPJ6DJs,iyZUj1R,NiA7HwN,VK5hBmk,B5vmYhw but can take more if there is anything you want to look at in particular.

2. Thanks, it's been sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.