Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1999 CBR600 F

Discussion in 'Archived' started by wokka wokka, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honda CBR600 F 1999

Odometer : 61700
    Colour : Yellow/Blue
    Engine No : PC35E2026618
    VIN : JH2PC35U9XM000351
    Rego : CY508
    Rego Expiry : March 2014

1999 Honda CBR600 F. Selling my bike due to moving overseas shortly.

I've owned the bike since November '08, and since 2010 it's been serviced by Pete at Everything 2 Wheels.

Bike is mechanically stock. It has a dark double bubble screen, hugger and LED indicators all round (rear, flush side and in mirrors). Indicator relay has been replaced to give the correct flash rate (no dodgy resistor installations). Rear indicators are also extra brake lights, tail light has been replaced with clear lens LED unit. The Givi rack and V46 (46 litre) top box are included.There is a RAM mount in the headstem hole, good for mounting GPS/phone etc.

Bike also comes with a fender eliminator, which I needs painting and fitting (needs rego plate bracket), and a headlight protector (needs new velcro). I also have the original chain guard, tail light and indicators, if you want them.

Only fault on the bike is that the low fuel light doesn't appear to be working. It's supposed to come on with 3 litres remaining (of the 18 litre tank), but doesn't seem to. I usually fill up at about 250 kms, which is 15 to 16 litres to fill the tank. I haven't found it to be a problem, I just watch the trip distance, and reset every fill.

Let me know if you want any more details or pictures.

Price : $3,500 open to sensible offers

Pictures :
    (Click for bigger pics, for more pics, go to - http://www.pbase.com/willstark/sale_stuff)
  2. SOLD - Pending payment
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.