Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1998 Honda VTR1000f

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Camo., Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is with a heavy heart that I write this.
    Up for grabs is my Black 98 VTR with 33,000km's on the clock. It's currently sitting without rego, tail light disconnected, blinkers and number plate removed and the headlight has some vinyl wrap over it and has been disconected.
    Obviously this was to be my track bike and is also fitted with the following..
    -Ohlins internals up front
    -Penske rear shock
    -Jardine cans
    -Polished wheels
    -Rear cowl
    -Wavy front rotors
    -Tinted screen
    -Oggy frame sliders
    -Brand new S20r rubber (Done 2 sessions in the wet at eastern creek)
    -Mirror block off plates
    -stomp grip
    -Mcct's where done prior to my purchase

Everything that it needs for rego will be included in the sale. All fluids were changed prior to last ride and it runs beautifully. Cosmetically it's in pretty good condition with a few nicks and a small crack where last owner over tightened the right hand mirror and has been speed taped. 
    Overall this is a great package and will make for a great track bike or easily re-rego'd for road use.

I'm looking for $3200 and may be able to help with transport within an hour's drive of the Central Coast if need be.
    If it doesn't sell, I'll have to part it out but would prefer it go to a new home.

You can contact me on 0401864701, ring or txt. Shoot me a mail here or give me a buzz and organize to have a look.

How it sits now
    fe0d7319b70bed55e91d095b9699bfa5_zps23a486fb.

93b8161b0b1adb78a8346538b0fdbf26_zps06bd1aeb.

1165cf0b079defa354708b2a6d0f9376_zps6d2cc77d.

Before the track prep
    image1_zpsc22f6c46.

image3_zps288f1e96.

2. Mate if you're on Facebook jump onto VTR Firestorm Central Coast Stormers (if not already on there).
    We're Australia wide despite the page name. Someone will be interested.

3. Yeah thanks mate, I am on there I just hadn't thought about advertising it there. Might give that a go too, cheer.

4. Now has a new battery also.

5. Sellers remorse, can't part with the bike...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So not selling anymore?

7. These are liquid cooled, so you'll be ok :)

8. Bike sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.