Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1997 Honda Hornet CB250F

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ad91on, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ad91on, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    ****PRICE DROP NOW $2500 ONO****

Hi all,

For sale is this lovely Honda Hornet 250 (or CB250F).

Just clocked over 62,000kms.

Always well maintained, no money to spend on this bike. Rock solid, has same engine as a CBR250R but tuned for low end torque - plenty quick for a learner bike!

Has Mussari slip on exhaust, sounds awesome!

Has fair wear and tear for a bike of its age, but nothing of note. Upon inspection you would find no damage or wear that you wouldn't expect on a bike of its age.

Has never caused me any problems in the year I have owned it. Was previously owned by unconnected on the forums here (we swapped bikes) and I am only selling as I am getting my full license!

Inspections are welcome. Test rides require some collateral (keys to your car/bike and wallet, etc). Please PM me with any questions I am happy to answer.

$3500 or willing to swap for a bike of interest.

Registered until the 4 of June. Located in Manly.

Note - current picture is an old one; I have yet to take off some of the accessories I have added to the bike. Will post updated picture once I have removed them. IMAG0150(2). IMAG0150(2).
  2. REGO DUE: Price drop to $3000. Rego until June 7th. No reasonable offer not considered!
  3. What would you consider for a swap?
    I have a new 150cc yamaha that I'm keen to upgrade from.
  4. My guess is he's looking for something bigger, not smaller.

Wish I had the cash, it'd work well for my beloved.
  5. Yeah I figured. Worth a shot though.
    Always the way, good deals show up when there's no funds.
  6. Don't suppose you'd consider swapping for a Honda Z50, 1980 model?

Mind you, there would have to be some cash adjustment. ;)
  7. I don't mind swapping for smaller but it'd have to be something interesting... i'd rather have the cash tho.

Further price drop to $2500. I want it gone. GONE GONE GONE. MONEY MONEY MONEY. GIMME GIMME GIMME.

$2500 ONO.

Also on EBAY and GUMTREE. (Ebay auction starts at $1990) finishes in three days get yourself a freaking bargain!)

Cheap because rego due soon, fork seals soon, want money now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.