Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1997 Ducati ST2

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TrenShadow, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 TrenShadow, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    My ST2 has been sitting in the garage since I lost my love of riding 4 years ago, it's time to give it a new home.

It is currently in need of TLC, will almost certainly need a full flush of all fluids, service, tyres, chain/sprockets, possibly brake pads. New gel battery was installed just before I stopped riding and has been attached to trickle charger ever since - may or may not need replacement. Fairings currently removed for easy access. Couple of scratches due to stationary drops.

Once restored to it's former glory it will again be a wonderful sports tourer. Heated grips, super comfy ST3 gel seat (original is also provided), factory panniers, Vee2 clutch cylinder, after market reg/rec with upgraded wiring loom (out of the factory they tended to overheat and die regularly), handmade custom pipes (stock pipes provided as well), tinted screen.

No rego, no rwc, selling as is.

VIN: ZDM1RB8PXVB001439
    Kms: 77,250

$4,000 neg.

Photos below taken a few years ago. Currently looks pretty much the same except naked. And a bit dustier :wacky:

IMG_1315. IMG_1316. IMG_1321. IMG_1322.

Justus: Too many photos. Pls use URL or thumbnail pics instead if necessary
    TrenShadow: I added them using the "Insert as Thumbnail" option, after having resized for web... Evidently your "insert as thumbnail" option doesn't achieve what you want it to... Whatever edit you made managed to kill them altogether and leave dead links... 4 images re-added using the "insert as thumbnail" option - if this is still inappropriate please PM me as your edit doesn't notify me...
  2. Pics don't work
  3. Sorry Samboss (and thanks!), I posted them originally, but didn't know until now that my post had been moderated
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.