Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1996 ZX6R Track Bike - Price Drop

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Man Hands, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Man Hands, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    '96 ZX6R track bike.

The good: new fairings, straight frame, lock wired, mechanically good, dynoed @ 78RWHP, LOTS of spares (1.5 engines, gearbox, wheels + new rotors, tyres, calipers, levers, radiators, water pump, alt....basically a whole bike worth of spares except frame & forks).

The bad: has taken a few slides on the track, needs a tune, needs a couple of fairing bolts installed, battery on the way out.

Selling due to moving overseas. Why risk your road bike on the track when you can purchase this awesome machine for just $2700! Located in Broadmeadows. Contact via PM.

**EDIT 24/10/13: ZOMGGGG!!! $1000 price drop! Will take $1700. Someone come and get this thing.

2. would you consider straight swaps for a black 08 ninja 250r, 36xxxkm, purchased at ~18xxxkm, major service @ 24k, minor at 32k. minor cosmetic damage, tyres ~80%?
    lams bikes have good resale and sell quick :)
  3. No. I'm moving overseas so have no use for another bike.
  4. Do you have any pics of the damage?
  5. Is that to me? If so, what damage?
  6. Bump. Needs to be gone in 8 weeks, come at me with some offers!
  7. Depends how badly you want it gone. Does it owe you much?
  8. Bump for price drop
  9. i'll come round for a look at it tomorrow night if you're free after 6:30ish - pm me your address?
  10. I said it had been for a slide. Didn't say it had any damage. Frame sliders FTW.

For the sake of clarity: the bike is 17 years old, it has been tracked and raced. It has normal wear & tear for a 17 year old track bike. It's mechanically good and cosmetically very average. If you're interested in looks, this bike is not for you. In fact, track bikes in general are not for you.
  11. PM sent mate
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.