Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1995 Suzuki GSX 250F Across

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by johnbl, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excellent condition learners approved 1995 GSX 250F (Across)

Very low kms for this model of bike, just 24,xxxkms. Previous owner almost never rode it, just 12,000 kms on the clock when I bought it last year!

Bike has been very well looked after, brand new tyres and battery a year ago, full service and more recent service in March. Cosmetically, bike looks great, with only some light scratches on the front right-hand side. I wash it regularly and only ever used premium unleaded fuel.

Mechanically, the Suzuki Across is a great bike to learn on, still one of the more powerful 250s out there, so has plenty of power, and even looks bigger than most 250s. Its most unique feature is the glove box in front (where most bikes have the fuel tank), so enough room to store your helmet, or a bag of groceries, or extra clothes and water for a long ride... I'll probably miss this the most.

Overall, this has been a fantastic bike for my Ls and Ps, has never let me down and has great power for a 250cc. I've looked after it well and have had other riders compliment on how good it looks. Only selling as I'm off my LAMS and I'm upgrading to a bigger bike. Comes with original user manual and two keys.

Please shoot me a private message if you want to know more.

Originally advertised at $3300 Netrider price: $3000

Attached Files:

2. Nice bike, looks to be in very good condition especially for an Across, good luck with the sale (y)

3. Thanks mate, would hold on to it if I could afford to, but will make a great first bike for someone else! ;)

4. Price drop! $3000 for the Suzuki Across :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.