Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1995 Kawasaki ZZR250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by nongie, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 nongie, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    **1995 Kawasaki ZZR250 all the work has been done for a fantastic learner bike.

comes with a RWC ( just renewed for 30 days3/7/14) rego till mid november

The best bike around for a shorter person ( like me) a great honest japanese bike

Has just had a major service a new sprocket kit and chain with the RWC 3-2-14 ($650)

brakes and tyres where fitted at the start of summer so they both have less the 2000kms on them

comes with the best sounding 250 exhaust i have ever heard megacycle that cost me $730 fitted i have included a link to a vid i made. they are currently not fitted as they are not RWC compliant but they will come with the bike

youtube vid link with the pipes on

also have a pro tune jet carby kit ($75) that isnt fitted

has a ventura rack and back $610

comes with an all weather oxford clock $50 and a waterproof cover thats suitable for the bike with a rack on the back

rjay magnetic tank bag $110
    and an oxford trickle charger $80

so nothing to spend all the work has been done great little bike that i kept for commuting even after an open license only selling now to fund a new toy.

RWC has ran out but i will get another when a deposit is placed

I am located in Dandenong North
    any questions feel free to txt or call
    0423009638 names Rod

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/n0ngie/slideshow/bike sale

photobucket slide show

<mod-edit> **

can let it go for less if you dont want the megacycle pipes, have a look at the bike and make an offer
  2. BIKE SOLD :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.