Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1991 Suzuki Across (LAMS)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Wilson, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Wilson, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    Hey Folks,

It's time to say goodbye to my trusty Across, I've had it through my L's, P's and a bit onwards and hasn't let me down once. Is she perfect? No, but what is in this day and age....Is she in great condition? No, but scratches and scars give character.....Is she clean and shiny? Well mostly but who doesn't like them a little dirty.....

What my bike is lacking in these small area it makes up tremendously in others, it has soul, character, rides great and to a new rider will provide bucket loads of fun and enjoyment. All this without the thought of dropping it and scratching a brand new bike, and for more than half the price, what's not to love.

Forgot to mention too, if you haven't seen an Across before it has a large storage compartment suitable for beer, shopping, fast food, wallets, phones, clothes for a night, beer, laptops, uni books, goldfish*, hats, jackets, gloves, small dogs*, helmets, shoes, torches, oil filters, the options are endless it even fits beer in it, might as well call it a portable esky.

1991 SUZUKI GSX250F (LAM's approved)

PRICE: $2300 (advertised elsewhere).
    (bike will come with a roadworthy certificate).
    > 31,750KM's
    > Registered until MAR 2015
    >Near new tires front and rear and chain.
    >Mech A1, Small cosmetic damage
    > Hardwired CTEK plug to trickle charge battery without removing seat
    > Includes portable esky (See above for more details)

Selling as I don't have much time to ride these days and have just been bitten by the 4WD bug which is a hungry beast that requires frequent feeding of my hard earned.
    Located in Hamilton Vic. Please PM me for contact number.

Cheers, Chris.

*Please note I don't condone the use of motorbikes to transport live animals, any reference to this is purely from a theoretical standpoint based on size and dimensions of animals from Wikipedia.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.