Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Sold] 1990 BMW 535i e34

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Stuff for Sale' started by Simon1990, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Simon1990, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    Hey guys was planning on getting this registered and on the road but with a car for work and a motorbike I can't afford the extra rego and inurance, for sale I have:

A 1990 bmw e34 535i with a 3.5 Litre engine
    It is automatic and has full leather interior (small tear on drivers seat)
    Sunroof that works.
    Engine was rebuilt around 20,000k's ago. Approx 360,000ks on the chassis.
    Currently on black Inovit 18 inch rims with good thread on the tyres. Will also come with stock 15inch rims aswell
    Body is in great condition, only a scratch just behind drivers door.
    Has dark tinted windows, and a head unit that plays Cd's (can't remember the brand of top of my head)
    Only negative is a oil leak from rocker cover (cheap to fix but very common problem, will happily get it fixed for the right price )

The car will not come with a rw or rego (can be negotiated for an additional price)

Car located south eastern suburbs of Victoria. Would be able to be driven away with a vehicle permit.
    Genuine reason for selling,
    Would make a great car for a P plater or someone wanting a fairly cheap luxury car :)

Looking for around $3,000ono

Thanks For looking :)
  2. Total km on the car?
  3. Ooops forgot to add that in the original add. Will edit it now.
    The ODO shows approx 360,000ks mate
  4. Give it another year and you could put it on club plates and save a heap on rego ;)
  5. I've never understood the concept of Club Plates (I'll have to look into it) but my understanding is you can only use it certain times of the year for club events?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.