Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 1981 Harley xlh1000

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jord4231, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jord4231, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Very sadly its time to sell my 1981 Xlh1000 sportster.

I have owned this bike for around 5 years and other than general maintenance this bike has been very good to me.

Bright metallic blue paint, turns heads, chrome work polishes up quite well.

This bike will put a smile on your face, It Goes very well, very lumpy and has a S & S Carb also loud pipes.

Electric start
    Chain drive

Road worthy Pirelli tyres less than 3,000kms old
    Oxford Heated handle bar grips only fitted around a month ago (and are under warranty, still have the box.)
    Garmin Gps (Handle bar mounted) with usb port charging connected to the bikes battery.

This bike has around 4 months registration, I am happy to sell with the registration if the buyer signs transfer papers giving you 30 days to get a roadworthy.
    The bike is sold as is without a roadworthy

Recently had new front pads

Speedo is aftermarket and showing 11,000kms was connected and working this way when I purchased the bike only recently with in the last 1,000kms the speedo cable has failed and has been removed.
    I have been using the Gps for a speedo and trip meter since.

Asking$5850 ono

Attached Files:

2. #2 jord4231, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
  3. Sold how do I delete?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.