Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] $1000 MCAS Store Credit for $900

Discussion in 'Archived' started by loogl, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title explains, I have a $1,000 store credit at MCAS that I am looking to redeem in cash for $900.
    I am selling as I've decided to hop off the bike for a while and my insurer will not settle with me in cash (now I'm stuck with credit for gear I'm not going to use -.-).

The way it works:
    The credit is uniquely issued to me. I will meet you at your local MCAS (or wherever they stock the items you would like to purchase) and purchase the items with you in-store; you then reimburse me for $900 cash. You get 10% off your big purchase - yay!

Due to the nature of this transaction, it's best if you have a big purchase to make all in one go because as the credit is registered in my name, I will have to be there to use it with you!

Anyone interested please send me a PM or reply to this thread.

2. Where are you located loogl? This might help. Maybe list MCAS stores you are willing to travel to.
  3. That's a good point, smileedude. I am located 10 mins outside of Sydney CBD. So I can do Auburn, Sydney City, Caringbah.
  4. Where were you the other day when I dropped just under $900 on a new Arai Defiant helmet and visor at MCAS no less?? :(
  5. #7 loogl, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    Damn mate, you know that could have been the equivalent of a free iridium visor ;)
  6. Just keep rubbing it in, its Ok i can handle it. :bored:
  7. Just an update that this is still available, and that I have had it transferred into a voucher by the staff at MCAS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.