Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sobil Down

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Sobil down, he went under a car. His bike's no longer so no-one needs to worry about him on group rides anymore :(:(:(:(

2. More imprtantly - is Sobil ok???

3. So tell us what happened.
    Glad to hear he's OK, although shook-up.

4. as i said the first time this post went up
    whats this crap deb ?
    if you are trying to make a point make it , but dont infer that people will be happy the a rider goes under a car .
    thats bullshit and you know it ! :evil:

5. OMG, that's horrible. Is Sobil ok?

Edit: thanks for the clarification Mouth.

6. really? is he okay?

7. Agreed

Cheers 8)

8. Obviously, since not giving details and the bait about not being on rides ever again, they want to be purposefully obtuse and sit back and wait for responses such as yours Glen ... don't get sucked in.

9. Yes he is OK, very shaken up but OK.
    Groberts, interpret whatever you want out of my post. Over the last week, I have been sick and bloody tired of people judging other peoples riding styles and abilities when they have never been on a ride with them. My post was short and sweet and those that give a damn, have been calling Sobils mobile and checking up here via msn and have been very supportive. So to those people, thank you from Sobil and myself :)

10. Apparently, Sobil and a car merged into the same lane at the same time. Sobil locked up the front brakes and the bike went under the car.

11. Was there an earth shattering kaboom?

Sorry, couldnt resist. Glad to here your ok SOBIL. Chin up dude.

12. Lil here.....Sobil, sorry to hear of your off. Hope you feel OK soon and are back on the road when you're ready.

:D :D :D

13. Thanks Deb for the update, glad Sobils OK, as I said give him my best and if you need any help guys just let me know.

14. Sobil, sorry to hear of your off mate but glad you are ok. If you need anything, just let me know.

Cheers
    Lids

15. Hopefully when he gets back on the bike again, it will be third time learning and perception will have changed. Else, I fear the next time he won't be here to talk about it. We tell you because we care...

16. Sorry to hear this has happened sobil...give him a hug for me deb ok :)

17. damn, you're one up on me again Sobil :) .... glad to hear all you got was shaken, not stewed...

18. I did that and he yelled "OWWW MYYY BACKKK" Now I think he is stuck on the couch and can't move.

JUST JOKING PEOPLE:D

19. Sorry to hear about Sobil's off. :cry:

But I'm glad to hear he's ok. Could have been much worse.

20. glad he's ok