Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So you think you can wheelie?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Roarin, May 18, 2008.

1. #1 Roarin, May 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Ah, Doug, the wheelie king, great one Andrew!!

Read the "Hall of Fame" entry for Doug here http://motorcyclemuseum.org/halloffame/hofbiopage.asp?id=161

And who remembers Bill Cosby and "Driving in San Francisco"???

"They got a street out there called Lombard Street, that goes straight up, and straight down, and they've planted tress and flowers where the people have killed themselves on that street." :LOL:
  3. Plain fuggin awesome :p
  4. Nice find Hornet. :) :)
  5. heh heh, I remember him well, I am a <cough> contemporary (although I'm still alive :LOL:)
  6. Haha awesome! We love whoolies!
  7. Good write up Loz :) :) I like :)
  8. That's the finest piece of old-school one-wheeled tomfoolery I have seen. GOLD!!
  9. He was good, wasn't he.
  10. Amasing skills. :applause: You know no offense Andy =; but for some very sad reason 8-[ I find it comforting that theres dudes out there who put you to shame in the wheelie department :LOL: Makes me think there hope for me yet [-o<
    That street-up hill-on my pushbike-in my teenage prime of fitness-maybe, downhill, forgedaboutit, on a motorbike :? never going to happen
  11. I still have yet to see someone do a complete lap of a supercross track on the back wheel since then :grin: :grin:

Mmmm -is wheelie, is good :wink: :wink:
  12. thats awesome.. i didnt realize people could do circles back then, i thought they were only a new thing in the last 10 years or so