Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So yeah I'm engaged.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by panza83, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Title says it all :beer:
    Did it last week, It's been a bloody whirlwind of a week i tell you that much for free. Got a schmick man-gagement watch out of the deal... Booyah.

So yeah, sorry girls.

2. Congrats bud, welcome to hell hahhaha
  3. Congrats, Panza !!! Good on you. I am most certain now that 'men want to be you...women want to be with you' (y)

Haven't experienced this yet..hopefully sometime soon.
    Wishing you many happy years and all the best with the upcoming BIG day dude.
  4. congrats mates, best thing to do when you find a keeper imo (y)
  5. Congrats!
    Was there bended knee?
    How did she organise a man-gagement watch (in amongst catching up with girlfriends to show off her ring) that you liked in less than a week?
  6. Thanks, yeah shes a top chick, high school teacher, can be one of the blokes, has her own bike.... :D

Yeah there was the bended knee... Did it in an art gallery, had awesome photo of us havin a smooch blown up and put on the wall in the middle of a photography exhibition.
    We went shopping the next day and bought the watch.... Im getting a little bit over all the squealing that the girls do.....
  7. Just remember the biggest sex drive killer is wedding cake.
    Have jelly at the wedding instead.
  8. My condolences.

Nah, just kidding, I hope it all goes well for you! (y)
  9. congratulations mate!
  10. Another 'gratz from me. :) Onya Panza :)
  11. Oh, awesome :D

Slightly corny engagement, but well done man :) (i know she woulda loved it though... example - the watch lol)
  12. bridesmaids and an open bar??
    *ears prick up*
  13. Yeah, well done Panz. All the best mate.
  14. and have all the bridesmaids wear bikinis.

An open bar + bridesmaids in bikinis + small pool full of jelly = best wedding ever!

congrats mate I hope you are both very happy.
  15. Enjoy life (you have till the wedding) hahahahahaha :demon:
  16. congratulations :)
  17. congrats dude
  18. That's really thoughtful...no wonder all the girls are squealing.

Congrats again!
  19. I secretly love it ;)
    Thanks for all the kind comments.