Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So who's rocked up to a job interview in full leathers?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by CamKawa, Jun 7, 2006.

1. I just had an interview with and employment recruiter (human real estate agent) and during our conversation I told her I ride a bike, she then went on say that a few motorcyclists had turned up in full leathers. I was wearing a suit.

Anyone here turned up to a job interview in full leathers? How did you go?

2. Id do it if i was going for a job in a strip joint or as a ... lady of the night.

I always dress up underneath the gear then leave all evidence of a bike on the bike and pretend I dont have anything to do with it. many employers dont like girls on bikes :(

3. There is no such thing as a human real estate agent, they're all vermin. :twisted:

4. No BUT, i know a chick that wears full leather FOR her job, but thats a whole nother story :)

5. Read between the lines mate !!
    She obviously is a member of the Simone Warne MILF Association !!

You know how full leathers turn chics on !!!

6. If it was only a recruiter maybe yes. :LOL:

7. I rocked up in leathers for the Zegna Ducati Monster Promotion job. But, then the lady had also asked me specifically to bring my Monster too, if possible. :cool:

8. I will second that emotion,that and employment agencies,all tarred with the same brush :demon:

I did rock up to a job interview in full leathers,told I was coming in that,many a moon ago CES,now Centrelink,said get off cho ass and go for an interview or your sacked,so I did,was selling Vacuumed sealed smoke salmon,door to door :rofl: I kid you not,1 of those bullsh*t adds in everyday in "The Age",management oppotunites,unlimited income potential,make 100k in 3 weeks :jerk: ,guy was a chronic crapola artist,lotsa this :blah: ,needless to say didnt get the job,gee,what a disappointment :dance:got the CES of my back,went back to touring this big brown land,everyone made out a winner \:D/

9. Me and you are friends with the same people then... :wink: :wink:

10. recruters are usually more blinkered in what they will accept than actual employers

11. what would be even funnier is to have your helmet on too :)

12. Yep I would agree with that, but I am pretty good at what i do!