Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So who wants to help me do Chain & Sprockets

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Bamm-Bamm, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Hi All,

I got my new chain (X Ring)and sprockets yesterday and want to fit them myself...(with some expert assistance of course). I have a workshop chocka's full of tools at my disposal or would be willing to travel to your place if more convenient...

Willing to pay $$$, supply your choice of grog, or owe you a favour (within reason)...any takers??

2. I'll do it for cool hard cash...
  3. sorry, mate, my delicate little pinkies are allergic to grease! (love to help actually buddy, but I'm in NSW.) I'm sure some of the melb brethren will come to the party (and if the pay is in XXXX then it might well end up being a party.) Have Fun!
  4. Just how much cold, hard cash are we walking about here?...pm me if you like
  5. oh c'mon guys....

....surely someone will help out without expecting something in return?!?!? :?
  6. ..but if not.....

...don't forget the GST! :LOL:
  7. Pm on it's way
  8. get lordtb to do it for you! he did a meticulous job with mine :)
  9. Yo, with that sort of header they won't be exactly lining up and drawing numbers :wink:
  10. How about "Spanner Day"? Might be a good project for then if you can wait that long.