Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

so who missed me?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by raffiki, Apr 27, 2005.

1. yes thats right i'm back!!! after a few months of a smash induced social coma :(

for those that remember the biatch who smashed his handbag he ended up with a broken right wrist, broken left clavicle, chipped L1 (bony disc thing in the spine :() with a stable fracture as well, no more spleen, knee cut up badly (wear your gear) and one dead hangbag :D oh lets not forget bed sores from 4 weeks in the hospital on his back. kerosene baths anyone? hehe

anyway what the hell is going on here i come back and find people dropping themselves and their bikes like flies *shakes finger* shame on you, bloody org.au not working and no dinner nights hmmm i think i will have to remedy that food night problem 8)

i also thought i should mention that i finally got my knee down at broadford on monday with the hangmorians :D :D :D and some how managed to frag a couple of gears on the kwacka as well :evil: :evil: :evil:

anyway its good to be home so whos going riding next weekend? :D :D :D

2. Welcome back Raf. There's been several rides and plenty of coffee.
  3. nup :wink: :LOL:

welcome back anyway :LOL:
  4. Good to hear you're back Raffiki.
    I had been wondering where you'd been, having been away for a while myself.

I guess that "L1 thingy" would be a "vertebra".

5. I must have been asleep or somthing.... but a COMA!?!?!?!
  6. I'm sorry Raff, did you go away for a while?? :p

Good to see you back in the thick of it!
  7. Welcome back Raff!
  8. Hey Raff....welcome back duder....
  9. Me.

Now stand still whilst I reload :shock:
  10. yeah thats what i was trying to think of, all i could remember was what the doc kept babbling about :?

i friend in need is a friend indeed, i friend with weed is better 8)

ah i missed vickies wit :D

the other thing i forgot is that he is being a biatch and 'never riding again' :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry:

how do i get him back on the horse?
  11. For sure - which way you going? :p :LOL:
  12. you might want to make that a clydesdale , he's wacked on a couple of kilo's since his trip overseas :LOL:
  13. Raffiki, Wellcome back! Good to hear everything fine on you!

14. I never said that I was never riding again.
    I am not riding for the next few years at least.
    Priorities in a man's life change, at the moment riding is down there with listening to what groberts has to say :shock: :LOL:
  15. code blue!!! code blue!!! riding is his last priority... i'm sorry doctor we cant do anything else for him. just let him go peacefully :D

oooops sorry my bad, i didnt mean you were never riding again vic i was talking about my mate who smashed his handbag :)