Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So who in NSW got one of these?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Toecutter, Nov 22, 2007.

1. I thought it was a good reminder

2. I got one. It is fair enough.
  3. Yep. Well I didn't, dad did.. as he owns the bike.. and of course he rides it most of the time.. I almost never ride it..

Good reminder if you haven't done any training/riding for several years, everything I was taught is still fresh, only did the courses recently :)
  4. :LOL: :LOL: too funny
  5. I didn't get one ,I guess the RTA seen I have a cruiser and don't do twisty roads.
  6. Yep mr magoo and I got ours on tuesday.
    We both think it is a good idea.
    But the question is, Is it a netrider? :grin:

Cheers Lou
  7. Ahhhh nope none of us in this part of the world got one.
  8. I didn't get one, it went to my mum instead cause they're sending it out to people who have a bike registered, not those with bike licenses (typical bloody rta logic, my bike is registered under my mum's name)
  9. Looks like the wakehurst parkway ,is that a CBRRRRRR. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  10. ye i got one, i thought it was bc i just did my p's lol.
  11. I got two....................are they trying hard to get the message to me :?
    Twainhartes take is really funny :LOL: :LOL: until you afre faced with that and then a brown spot moment happens :shock:

12. None here....that's not Wakehurst Parkway either, way too narrow and twisty.
    Wonder if cagers are getting one about SMIDSY?

Regards, Andrew.
  13. Aprilia RSV
  14. Yep i got one , thought maybe they was tryin to tell me to ride my bike or sumfin lol :cool:
  15. Yeah i got one also! And just 2 weeks ago at Bald Hill (RNP) there was people there doing cornering questionaires.
  16. yer got one
  17. got one as well, they ran the same ad in two wheels this month so i had already seen it.

at least they are trying
  18. I got one and I like it. That road is such a cool road. Where is it?
  19. i got one toooooo, yay hahaha