Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So who got m/cycle related stuff ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Well I for one am feeling my age ATM , besides getting a new visor that i'd been looking at for the past few weeks, and some 'look good' creams and washes for my baby.
    I also got a "Classic" M/cycle book [ a celebration of the worlds greatest models ] post war to 1980's......

edit : almost forgot the die cast model of "Alice" as well :cool:

I've owned 7 machines in the book and bought 4 of them when they where new ! :shock:

CB750 [new] 'rip'
    GT750
    900SD [new]
    GS750
    CB1100RT [new]
    GSX1100S Katana [new]
    CBR1000F

Now I'm feeling old :? :rofl:

2. Does the "Long Way Down" DVD count?
    Looks good so far, although I'm still not a fan of the BMW R1200GS they do cope with a pounding.

LINK

My Radiator guard turned up this week as well and that was for Xmas.

3. Long Way Down book (how did they no? :) )
    Leo vince exhaust (neighbours really love that one :rofl: )

Thats what others have bought for me. I bought myself some of my own pressies though including race air filter, oggies, new screen, carbon fibre bling, rear spools/frame sliders. And will be getting braided lines, a dynotune and some servicing when the shops are open again :grin:

4. Long Way Down DVD, Sidi Vertebrae boots. Well satisfied :grin:

5. Long way down DVD
    I bought myself a pair of a* smx-4 boots for my birthday (it still counts a mention in here because it's my birthday today)
    Custom rack for my bike (a friend is making it for me).

6. Got a book from my brother.

Performance riding techniques: The MotoGP manual of track riding skills :grin:

Now i just need to have a go on a track one day :LOL:

7. Long way down DVD

The illustrated encyclopedia of motorcycles :) Some awesome info in it too.

Bike wash stuff - rags, cleaner etc. Washed bike this morning and gave it a bit of a wax and it is looking pretty damn good. :grin:

A wind up powered torch for my trip away.

8. R-Jays Speed boots

9. got me the brackets and assembly parts for my new screen/bikini fairing in the mail last night :)

cant wait for the rest of it and the rear hugger, so i can chuck it on :grin:

currently trying to convince mum to buy me a 6000km interval service fo christmas :LOL:

slightly off topic, but im sitting in my new leather chair my bro got me! :grin: sure beats the old plastic school library chair i had!

10. Parents bought me an AGV Sport Blade 2 jacket a week back for chrissy/graduation, and bought the matching Race model pants to match as a present from me to me.

11. 12mth subscription to AMCN :grin:

12. Ulysses Registar of Members. And a 2 day track day with accomodation. :)

And the other half a Dri-Rider Rally-X jacket. Might get the track day too if she is not working.

VTRBob...GT750?

13. Long Way Down DVD, looks like a lot of us got this :)

14. m2r racer boots
    dririder strada gloves

Damn gloves, only ones that fit and felt comfy were winter ones, and we never get a winter up here. Meh, who cares if the hands get a touch warm.

15. Ride day! Broadford on the 20th Jan. w00t :)

16. got a decent sized gift voucher for a bike shop so i'll be able to go get myself some decent riding jeans or boots!

17. A new pair of Alpinestars gloves

18. I don't know why my folks ask me what I want :?
    I told them I'd like an Oxford Stowaway visor carrier.

I got a nice big book, encyclopedia of world superbikes and a pair of shitty cordura Rjays winter gloves that are the wrong size, wrong colour and way to bulky for me to ride in, not to mention I already have 4 pairs of gloves.

19. its the thought that counts :p

20. I must have been really bad all year, I didn't get anything :mad: